About Me

My photo
I Am Just Me.. A Simple Girl.. I Like Purple** i write what i do i do what i like...^^

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Best Wedding Entrance Dance Ever!!!!!!!

i know this video from my sister...
the first time i watch this video,felt like ntg...
after i watch the second time...i felt so warm,the feeling of happiness,touch,felt lik wan to cry^^..
Because of this video,I fell in love with the chris brown song “forever”
they are so creative ya^^good job the couple done...wahaha...
my wong jiejie hope to get married like tat,i hope that too...wakaka...
I LIKE TIS VIDEO VERY MUCH..MUAKSXX...excellent!!!!!!!!!!





ENJOY YA^^
ps:Blessing that the couple a happy life!!!!!!!!!!!:)



A big day,nice memory~the friendship and also the relationship~

No comments:

Post a Comment