About Me

My photo
I Am Just Me.. A Simple Girl.. I Like Purple** i write what i do i do what i like...^^

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Walk Me Home

One month hv left...since like very fast...
eyewink then one month...hahax

ntg happen in this month,but i hv custom to the f6 life...
since lik a new life for me,got better oso got bad...

different course,different ppl,different school,everything is new for me...
except my house...hehe...


Today n Yterday i cant sleep well!!!hEng~~

yterday around 6am,my bro call me say he is on outside house now ask me open the door to him... coz he come back from kl mah~~^^
then today around 6am too,next door antie call to my home phone ...
tis time coz of my "lovely brother" too...he did nt close the gate proper...i think he forget click the remote...boom dao==!!



And just nw i call to my sister thr,i get a surprising news...

MUmmy will come back from indonesia tomorrow!!!!!!
and back kuantan in the next day~~waw...not one to tell me b4,nw just tell me...

i gotta clean up my house leh~~haha...

tomorrow wan school again...
my saturday n my sunday,why u run so fast from me????

i hv nt enought rest yet...hope that tomorrow can get my first f6 exam paper from all the teacher,wish to know that^^pray for the GOD..


p/s:this saturday will having a dinner with mgs upper 6 n lower 6...hope that everyone enjoy at the night^^

I love MY blogger SOng!!!^^
thank the one who teach me

No comments:

Post a Comment