About Me

My photo
I Am Just Me.. A Simple Girl.. I Like Purple** i write what i do i do what i like...^^

Friday, July 17, 2009

i like JPA

nowadays,me is busy with my badan beruniform~~whole lower 6 from mgs wajib to join it.... my badan beruniform is JPA(JABATAN PERTAHANAN AWAM MALAYSIA) DIBAWAH KEMENTERIAN KESELAMATAN DALAM NEGERI MALAYSIA CIVIL DEFENCE DEPARTMENT^^cool man!!!
the khusus is around 5 days...i learn many thing from tis kursus... such as CPR,IKAT TALI n those thg...hahaha.. because of everyday got free meals,so i not need eat the food from kantin...wahoo~~~ one day 5 meals...haha...getting fats..man~~~tis is one of our jurulatih....sadly,cant take photo with all jurulatih...coz cant bring hp go in school mah~~~haiz@@ but i will miss u all..haha...JPA is the best!!!hope can see u all again^^

No comments:

Post a Comment